Opened in October 2011, Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is one of the first major video game studios based in the UAE capital and is focusing on developing and bringing to market successful mobile games for a worldwide audience.
This position is based in the vibrant expat city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi is multi-cultural city, based on an island in the Persian Gulf and 1-hour drive from Dubai. Abu Dhabi offers vibrant social and forward-thinking cultural lifestyle. It has an array of experiences and events including pristine beaches, Formula 1, Theme Parks, Louvre Museum, vibrant nightlife and year-round sunshine. Having ranked number 1 for the past 4 years in a row as the safest city in the world (Numbeo), providing a great home and standard of living.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi successfully released two hidden-object / investigation free-to-play mobile titles: CSI: Hidden Crimes™ and NCIS: Hidden Crimes™. With the acquisition in February 2017 of the massive multiplayer free-to-play game Growtopia, the studio works on the title’s live operations. The team keeps focusing its efforts on creating further content for its live games and strengthening its player’s engagement in addition to work on other unannounced projects.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic community manager who will be the link between our games and players. You will build, engage and maintain the player base of the games whilst working alongside a successful community and production team.
- Be the clear and friendly ‘voice’ of the studio to the community
- Define & animate the communication channels to be used by our games and the tools needed to operate the animation and communication in/out of game
- Assist define goals/tasks and implement KPIs for evaluating them
- Be up to date with current issues of players
- Ensure customer input is communicated & answered to via proper channels (bugs, feature requests, etc.)
- Own the development and management of community for our games
- Participate in creating community content through various channels, including creating update videos, in game footage, announcement videos, trailers etc.
- Operate and moderate the social media and community channels
- Know the game inside out to ensure all players queries are addressed appropriately
- Follow up on store reviews
- Create and send appropriate reports based on customer support feedbacks /community and store feedbacks
- Reporting on community events (ROI, satisfaction levels, post-mortems, etc.)
- Ability to constantly monitor the community + handle crisis effectively
- Avid social / mobile games player
- Strong understanding of community development & management.
- Good knowledge of media and market trends
- Excellent knowledge & practice of social networking sites
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ideally, great knowledge of the video game industry
- Should be fluent in English and should hold good communication skills to interact with various teams (being fluent in one or more other languages will be a strong plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for creating or playing games and experience with social games are preferable
- 1 year in a similar role with at least 6 months managing communities for a F2P game
- A Bachelor’s degree or any other relevant training or equivalent
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.