The Communications Manager role is responsible for developing and executing integrated communication, mainstream content creator & organic social media campaigns for a variety of Ubisoft brands.
- Collaborate with the Senior Communication Manager to develop communication campaigns that align with the wider local business strategy
- Develop and implement tailored, effective and innovative public relations campaigns for allocated titles
- PR agency briefing and support to develop mainstream media relations campaigns to achieve editorial and reach KPI’s within a defined budget
- As part of a 360 communications approach, research and recruit suitable talent for mainstream brand influencer content campaigns with a focus on VOD and social media platforms, to overachieve on engagement and reach KPI’s within a defined budget
- Identify emerging trends on social media platforms that will deliver unique content opportunities for creators
- Closely manage communication product budget, with a close eye on ROI and KPI achievement
- Co-ordination of local and international press trips, publicity launches & events
- Manage online and in-person interviews with development talent
- Ensure the local team and Ubisoft Head office are kept updated on all relevant activities and coverage secured
- Maintain relationships with our database of key contacts and explore new media opportunities
- Negotiate additional media coverage via partnerships, competitions and giveaways
- Post global and locally created organic content on Ubisoft brand social media platforms as required
- Monitor local social media platforms for any opportunities or issues
- Maintain accurate social media analytics and communicate updates
- Ensure coverage achieved is compiled for internal reporting and post analysis
- Experience in a similar role (agency or in-house experience in video games, tech, entertainment, consumer or similar)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of the ANZ media landscape and an ability to communicate complex topics effectively
- A keen interest in video games is appreciated but not essential
- A flexible and dynamic approach with the ability to adapt to changing goals and objectives
- A solid and proven knowledge of all communication disciplines with an understanding of innovative strategies to maximise share of voice and quality content
- An achievement orientated individual who is passionate about a career in Communications
- Must display a high degree of initiative and attention to detail
- Must have a proactive approach to problem solving and be resourceful
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown
The Ubisoft Australia office in Sydney comprises 29 people who thrive on bringing Ubisoft games to the Australian market via marketing, sales, operations, finance and game development. Our culture is unique and vibrant.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
How to apply
- 1. Prepare a cover letter tailored to this role and include in your CV upload.
- 2. Complete the survey questions via the application process.