In 2016, Ubisoft Philippines opened as the first and only AAA game development studio in the country. Since then, the studio has grown to around 150 professionals, co-developing the following flagship franchises: Assassin's Creed (AC): Odyssey, AC: Origins, AC III Remaster, AC Liberation and AC Rogue on Nintendo Switch, For Honor, Skull & Bones, The Crew 2 and more upcoming unannounced projects.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher, and distributor of interactive entertainment and services in the world. We are located in the emerging central business district in the South of Manila, with a lush, green, family-friendly ecosystem. Our building is within DLSU Laguna, our partner university whom we have been working closely with in the creation of Video Game Development courses, training developers of the future. Through partnerships in the academe and active involvement in events, we aim to continue growing the game dev industry in the Philippines and South East Asia.
Ready to tackle new challenges and take entertainment to the next level?
Join us and Create the Unknown.
The Communications Associate will assist in creating and carrying out the studio’s branding strategy through the creation of a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to web graphics, social media, ad creatives, photography, posters and videos.
This person will be in charge of:
- Create strategies to strengthen and manage the company brand
- Create brand assets to support the studio social media strategy in all platforms (posters, flyers, social media posts, short videos etc.)
- Monitor the performance and progress of communication plans using metrics and data
Events and Marketing
- Pitch and carry out strategies, campaigns, and internal and external events with the communications team
Organizing, shooting, and editing videos
- Shoot high quality videos demonstrating knowledge in audio, composition, lighting, and camera handling
- Edit videos with motion graphics and animations
- Organize and handle and documentation for events and other projects (including but not limited to ID pictures, office stock photos, etc.), including photo processing and editing
Conceptualization, creation, and execution of different graphics and designs
- Job ads and other posts for social media
- Newsletters, Email, and PowerPoint templates
- Posters for events
- Infographics and logos
- Beautification of PowerPoint presentations
Designing, updating, and maintaining the Ubisoft Website
- Regularly update the career website with new images/videos
- Design website mock-ups and website elements (banner, footers, etc.)
- In charge of website development, updating, and maintenance of the design and content
- Degree in multimedia, communications or any relevant course
- At least 3 years experience in video production and animation, editing, and graphic design.
- Strong proficiency in video production including camera handling, shooting, and editing videos
- Strong knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and design fundamentals
- Strong knowledge in Adobe After Effects and creating motion graphics and animations
- Knowledge in website development and optimized design
- Has experience in event management
- Knowledge in Adobe Lightroom, InDesign is a plus
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and adjust to changes and feedback
- Good presentation and communication skills
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative designs
- Can work autonomously in a collaborative team environment, and within an
- iterative design process
- Passion in video games
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!