As our communications advisor, you’ll kick start the communications department at Ubisoft Sherbrooke, bringing this new studio’s culture to life through the management of our digital media, employee communications, and public and community relations.
As Ubi Sherbrooke’s very first communications contributor, you’ll have the opportunity to forge the path ahead: to launch its initiatives, shape its strategies, and form its voice as the studio’s story begins to unfold.
Though you'll be extremely autonomous and take initiative in this role, you won’t be alone. You’ll have the full support of the Montreal communications team to whom you’ll report.
What you’ll do
Working directly with the studio’s managing director, you’ll:
- Develop communications strategies to connect with and capture the attention of the public and promote Ubi Sherbrooke locally and beyond.
- Maintain a solid online presence, acting as the studio’s virtual voice on social media (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) and managing its website content.
- Draft the communications activities calendar + plan and organize corporate and studio events.
- Develop partnerships + support public relations needs and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Foster relationships with communications teams across the company (especially in our Canadian studios) to maintain harmony between initiatives and convey consistent messaging.
- Keep Ubi Sherbrooke employees informed through internal communications in partnership with the Montreal studio team.
- Put together and review project post-mortem reports to monitor and evaluate the impact of our efforts.
What you bring
- Around 5 years of communications-related experience
- Flexibility in the organization of your work, allowing you to manage priorities, take initiative, and balance short-term and long-term goals
- General knowledge of the Canadian media scene and external communications tools and channels
- A degree in Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing (or related training)
- Developed interpersonal and French and English communications skills
- A creative spirit and curiosity that drive you to find new and innovative ways to engage communities
Ubisoft Sherbrooke is set to open its doors in 2022.
In the heart of Sherbrooke, this new studio will be composed of multidisciplinary teams dedicated to developing iconic franchises that engage millions worldwide.
We're looking for passionate creators who want to make exceptional games and deliver memorable experiences to our players. Joining Ubi Sherbrooke means playing a major role in the video game industry. It represents contributing to advancing Ubisoft's tech and shaping the economic and social landscape of the Eastern Townships. These are local efforts with positive, far-reaching impacts!
The world of work is changing. And so are we. Our universal vacation time, hybrid and flexible work, competitive benefits, and host of learning opportunities will allow you to reach your full potential. Here, work-life balance is at the core of our day-to-day.
At the Sherbrooke studio, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with an array of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
Our desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve will contribute to the innovation and boundary-pushing that will result in our collective success.