As Communications Intern on our team, you will be entrusted with the internal and external communication of Ubisoft Danang. Supporting our Studio Communications Manager, you will be mainly in charge of our studio’s group and social media channels, as well as conceptualizing and shaping the studio culture by organizing events.
What you will do:
- Support our Studio Communications Manager with daily tasks and assume responsibility for some projects
- Collaborate with the manager on new ideas, directions, and tools for internal and external communication
- Support to conceptualize, create, and manage content for our studio’s internal and external communication to help shape the local key messaging
- Support to coordinate studio events
- Support to monitor, respond and engage with our studio’s followers as well as the employees on internal communications channels
(This is a full-time and 6-month internship)
- Good understanding of content creation processes, communication practices and social media
- Autonomous and solution-orientated method of operation combined with good organizational skills
- Knowledge of graphic design is a must
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passion for video games is a plus
- Team player with a positive attitude and a superior motivation to create high-quality content
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing a diverse catalog of the fun-packed casual genres from instant games to HD PC & next Gen Console games - first to be built and shipped from Ubisoft Vietnam.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA, and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
Why is it great to work at Ubisoft?
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern, and creative environment
- Working intern salary with social and health insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea, and fresh fruits