(Closed) Producer [Rainbow Six Siege] (f/m/d)
As our new Producer you will be responsible for the largest commercially successful game of Ubisoft. You get to drive projects, involving creativity and technological challenges.
Rainbow Six Siege
Rainbow Six Siege is the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise. Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
Rainbow Six Siege is the largest commercially successful game of Ubisoft with millions of concurrent players and a strong E-sport scene.
About Ubisoft Düsseldorf
Ubisoft Düsseldorf is home to several teams dedicated to deliver AAA excellence and innovation across a wide portfolio of games and technologies. The studio is leading the development of beloved Ubisoft games like The Settlers and the innovative VR escape room experience Prince of Persia: The Dagger of Time. As renowned co-developers within the Ubisoft group, Ubisoft Düsseldorf contributes to high profile projects such as Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and Ubisoft Connect. Ubisoft Düsseldorf is part of the Ubisoft Blue Byte studio network.
- You are the owner of a core feature of the project.
- Own the vision of the feature you’re building.
- Define project planning (budget, resource plans, deliverables, etc.) & deliver the project.
- You are the liaison between stakeholders and project management and as such present and represent the core feature.
- Creation of the roadmap and responsible for delivery of promised deliverables.
- Build your team and foster team building and commitment.
- You define the scope in collaboration with your team and present it to management.
- Foster productivity, mobilize and inspire your team to reach targeted deliverables.
- Challenge and support your team to develop the best possible product.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience.
- 4+ years of experience working on development projects either in the producer branch or the project management branch.
- Proven experience of the project-life-cylces (start to finish) from multiple projects.
- Proficient in project management methods and techniques and feel comfortable to explain those terms and techniques to stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of the games industry and the procedures involved.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to lead and motivate your team.
- Fluent English language skills.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
- Relocation Support.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month.
- Discounted Games.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.