Lead UI Programmer [Rainbow Six Siege] (f/m/d)
Rainbow Six Siege
Rainbow Six Siege is the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise. Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
Rainbow Six Siege is a fantastic game with a great community, the largest commercially successful game of Ubisoft with millions of concurrent players and a strong E-sport scene.
What You'll Do
You will be working with our UI implementation team in laying the foundation and architecture of the user interface for our online systems. Your systems are cleanly designed, favor simplicity, and are flexible enough to allow for future expansion.
You will be working as part of our feature teams, including but not limited to quality of life improvements, monetization and retention features of Rainbow Six Siege.
- Work closely together with architects and technical leads within Rainbow Six around the world.
- Collaborate with artists and designers in delivering world-class user interface systems.
- Siege is a fantastic game with a great community, and we work to improve the experience for our users. You are able to carefully balance the need of a developer with the expectations of the end-user.
- Work on a feature from conception, to research, to final implementation.
- Design and implement UI screens and components in C++
- Improving and extending existing game UI and UI framework
- Setting up wireframes for UI Artists and Designers to work in
- Design and implement client-side UI logic, working together with Online Programmers.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Strong C++ skills
- Good understanding of the MVVM paradigm
- Good understanding of modern Software Engineering
- Master or Bachelor degree in (Applied) Computer Science or any relevant qualifications with a strong technical background
- Excellent communication skills, and desire to work as a team-player
- Self-direction and motivation
- Fluent in English
What We Bring
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
- Relocation and Visa Support.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and 11 bank holidays.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month.
- Discounted Games and all games on Ubisoft Connect for PC.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€
- All Legal residents of Germany are entitled to free public healthcare.