Lead Game Designer [Rainbow Six Siege] (f/m/d)
Rainbow Six Siege is the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise. Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
Rainbow Six Siege is a fantastic game with a great community, the largest commercially successful game of Ubisoft with millions of concurrent players and a strong E-sport scene.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with product owners, directors, and other leads to push project quality and ensure that game design is in line with the project’s creative vision, technical guidelines and standards
- Consistently monitor the quality of the game design and actively participate in the constant improvement of work methods and pipelines
- Inspire, mentor, and challenge game designers in order to develop their creative and technical skillsets
- Create an environment which allows for open dialogue and encourages new creative ideas, participation and effective collaboration of all team members
- Provide regular reviews and meaningful feedback on performance and development to team members in a clear and constructive manner
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience within game design; including shipping at least one AAA title
- Strong game design skills and thorough understanding of overall game design processes
- Solid knowledge of game production pipelines and familiarity with common scheduling, task and issue tracking tools (such as Perforce, Jira, etc.)
- Team player with a positive attitude and superior motivation to create high quality content
- Strong verbal and written English skills; German skills are a plus
We offer the opportunity to work with one of the largest Game As A Service titles from Ubisoft and the chance to create and implement the design for features that is used by hundreds of million of players.
- Relocation and Visa Support.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and 11 bank holidays.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month.
- Discounted Games and all games on Ubisoft Connect for PC.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€
- All Legal residents of Germany are entitled to free public healthcare.