Bilingual (German-English) Brand Marketing Intern [Anno] (f/m/d)
About Ubisoft Mainz
The teams at Ubisoft Mainz are engineering some of Ubisoft’s biggest blockbusters. Operating from a historic city in the heart of Germany, the studio develops games pushing the limits of the genre like the acclaimed Anno 1800 and lends decades of expertise to AAA co-development projects like Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and the upcoming Beyond Good And Evil 2.
The Anno series delivers a rich city-building experience and provides players ample opportunities to create huge metropolises, plan efficient logistic networks, explore and settle new lands and dominate their opponents by diplomacy, trade or warfare. Our team is now looking for a talented Brand Marketing Intern (f/m/d) to join us at Ubisoft Mainz in Germany.
As Brand Marketing Intern you will support our International Brand Manager in the planning and execution of the brand strategy and marketing timeline for the Anno brand. Not only will you offer assistance and support on day to day tasks, but also take autonomous responsibility for smaller project within the department.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the complete creation of marketing assets, from the initial brief to release logistics
- Contributing to and maintaining an up-to-date communications and marketing timeline that supports upcoming key beats such as DLC releases
- Assisting in the creation and organization of an archive of user research results
- Supporting the Anno development team with competitive research
- Helping to facilitate the communications flow between the development team and both, internal and external business partners
What it takes to make it:
- Fluency in English & German
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Basic knowledge of the gaming industry
- Basic knowledge of branding or marketing
- Knowledge of the strategy game market is a plus
- Familiarity with the Anno brand is a plus
This position will be a paid internship and is planned for a duration of 6 months.
- 24 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the Mainz region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, work samples, a cover letter including your earliest starting date, expected salary and why you would like to join us.