Audio Director [Audio Services] (f/m/d)
As our new Audio Director you will establish and executing an audio vision for various projects through all phases of development. This will be done within the pipelines and rules of the Audio Service Department and you will represent and defend the vision by keeping close contact with all other directors and stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Establish and communicate the audio vision and department needs to the entire project team
- Align the Audio Vision with the Audio Department Head
- Collaborate closely with the Creative Director of the project
- Work with the creative team and IP partners to establish the audio vision and technical goals.
- Directing the audio team to create and implement all the project’s audio assets.
- Collaborate with tech directors to design and implement audio tools and processes
What You Bring
- Multiple years of experience in audio for video games
- Experience shipping AAA games in a lead, senior, or director audio role
- Extensive knowledge of industry-standard audio tools.
- World class expertise in audio recording production techniques
- Experience with Wwise
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in an Audio Service Environment is a bonus
- Multiple shipped titles as a game audio director is a bonus
- Demonstrated talents as a musician or composer is a bonus
- Demonstrated talent as a voice director is a bonus
- Experience leading voiceover, location, or Foley recording sessions is a bonus
What we Bring
We offer a highly motivating opportunity for team players interested in showing personal initiate in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader please apply via our career portal.
- Relocation and Visa Support
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and 11 bank holidays
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month.
- Discounted Games and all games on Ubisoft Connect for PC
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€
- All Legal residents of Germany are entitled to free public healthcare