Associate Producer - [Splinter Cell VR] (f/m/d)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German studios in Mainz, Düsseldorf and Berlin, we are working on brands like "Anno", "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege", "Far Cry", James Cameron's "Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Ubisoft Escape Games", "The Settlers" and many more.
We are creating a brand-new team to work on Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell VR project . You will work on cutting-edge VR technology, on one of Ubisoft's great IP's, developed across multiple studios. Join us today to shape the future of VR! Job Description
We are looking for an Associate Producer (f/m/d) to support the producer in delivering the content on time and quality.
In this role you are supporting the producer to guide the team to create a "world" and its content. Reporting to the producer the role will also involve management of communication between different parties, sites and group units. You will use your experience and proven track record to track the progress of the team, to achieve the production objectives and to ensure that the team members remain committed and highly motivated.
This is a full-time position based in Düsseldorf, Germany which requires working onsite.
Further Responsibilities Include
- Optimize workflows and processes to make coordination within the team and between the sites as simple as possible.
- Planning and scheduling for your area of the project including planning documentation, tools and constant monitoring of progression.
- Identifying issues and risk mitigation to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality and initiate contingency plans where necessary.
- Ensure proper bug management (bug reports, priorities, etc.)
- Coordinate the submission process and all dependencies inside Ubisoft and ensure all requirements are met.
- Establish and maintain a healthy team spirit with open communication, constructive feedback culture, easy and lean processes and realistic goals.
- Supporting the Producer, Lead's and Recruitment with on-boarding of new employees
- Being an excellent leader for your team with a servant leadership mindset and helping to unleash the full potential of every member of your team
- 3-5+ years experience as a Producer/Junior Producer or Associate Producer in the games industry
- Experience in/or a passion for VR.
- Strong knowledge of project management methods and tools (Jira, Confluence)
- You have shipped at least one AAA title either on PC and/or console
- You have experience in leading high performing teams
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams, both internal and external.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills in English.