Bihan Accounting Intern
Bihan entity is looking for an accounting intern to support the overall accounting objectives ensuring to provide timely and accurate accounting data with local and group requirements.
Your major objectives will be providing support to the Accountant and other members in the Accounting team. The work you will perform will provide you with preliminary exposures in the field of taxes and full cycle accounting (AP, AR and GL).
- Prepare the VAT input details file every month
- Input VAT fapiao certificate and reconciliation with GL records
- Reimbursement: Pre-check the staff reimbursement reports and the supporting invoices attached (VAT title, VAT number, Amount and Content)
- Stock: inbound and outbound stock check and record
- Accounts Payable (weekly payment): Prepare weekly payment documents and check information of received fapiao; Prepare monthly AP entries, which will be reviewed by the Accountant
- Accounts Receivable (billing): Issue monthly VAT fapiao from the Gold Tax station, upload electronic fapiao to Tmall platform and send out paper fapiao to customers
- General Ledger: Prepare monthly GL entries, which will be reviewed and posted by the Accountant
- Contract cover: create cover in the contract system and print out the paper cover after reviewed by the Accountant
- Contracts scanning and filing
- File vouchers after month end closing
- Other Ad hoc tasks by Bihan Accountant
- Major in Accounting or finance, senior level will be preferred
- Guarantee 3-4 days a week, at least 6 months
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent to use MS – offices, specially excel;
- Able to deep dive into details and take initiatives for improvement;
- Able to work under tight deadline;
- Being self-motivated, patient, reliable with sense of responsibility;
- Good communication skill and team player, willing to help others.