Associate Product Manager
About the Organization
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms. Ubisoft Pune is proud to be one of the most creative video game studios in India. The studio was established in in 2008 and today it’s becomes more than 1000 talented employees ranging many areas of expertise and growing unit which specializes in console and mobile game development, quality control and web services.
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you have the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
As an Associate Product Manager for mobile, you will be responsible for the Live Operations of our Rocksmith brand.
Your main responsibilities are to elaborate the Live Ops mobile roadmap with the main stakeholders, and then to plan and to assign tasks to members of the Live Ops squad (Game Designers, Engineers, Artists and Data Analyst) and to monitor their progress to ensure tasks are performed as outlined in the project roadmap (and as per targeted KPI). You will be designing processes and tools to manage the execution of In- game events and store set up, build creative solutions to maximize the LTV of our players by analyzing the data. You will be reporting to Product Manager.
We need a disciplined person who has a passion for games and experience working in a fast evolving, data driven company.
Additionally, you have the passion for music and love jamming in your spare time!
Name of the job: Associate Product Manager
**Note**: Final Designation / Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
- Analyze and monitor the KPIs and user feedback on a real time basis to determine user trends and behavior
- Work with data analyst to build automated reports and get all the required data to manage the KPIs
- Measure the success of the features after the release though AB testing and data driven iterations
- Challenge economy and in-game balancing in order to optimize business performance
- Define the Limited Time Events (LTE) and the Sales & Promotion strategy inside the game and manage the implementation and track the performance for the same
- Define, set and track user stories through project management tool used (i.e. JIRA), following short term objectives set with the project Leads
- Deploy, help improve, and advocate all the production processes and pipelines put in place, through direct communication with the team
- Work with the technical team to build and improve the tools and capabilities
- Coordinate and set up the various in-game communication tools (assets creation, push notifications, ...) working with the Marketing & Community Management teams
- Work hand in hand with QA to triage game issues to deliver a flawless game to the end-user
- Maintain a friendly atmosphere and a high level of engagement and motivation in the team
- Proactively communicate on game performance within the whole team to ensure they are spending their time and energy on the right areas
- Analyze competitors and perform benchmarking to suggest trendy events and new features
Qualifications & Eligibility criteria
- Previous work experience with F2P mobile games and mobile app product management (2 years preferred)
- Strong knowledge in business and economics. Degree in Mathematics/Statistics recommended
- Strong interest for the marketing field in the videogame or entertainment sectors
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings is critical
- Strong project management skills & fluent with Agile methodology
- Good knowledge and experience of online media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills topped by high persuasion skills & strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- [Nice to have] Passionate about music and playing at least one instrument
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.