Associate Producer (Mobile)
About UBISOFT & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
- Work with the HQ (Production), Localization, Certification, QC teams and the external Studio to coordinate tasks, resources, and dependencies, including features content update, iteration, and live-ops, with a focus on both quality and timeliness
- Assists in the development of assigned features and tasks from concept to release
- Setup and increase efficiency in processes for development between Ubisoft teams and external Studio
- Develop and track schedules, manage assets, identify weaknesses, bottlenecks and risks in the schedule, and troubleshoot communication and schedule dependency problems
- Coordinates with resources throughout the company and external studio to ensure successful completion of assigned projects
- Assists in ensuring adherence to content release road map, budgets and schedules, Monitors production budgets, schedules and deadlines for product-related materials
- Facilitate team communication and ensure timely dissemination of information
- Provide reports and weekly progress updates to all stakeholders
- Review and evaluate competitive products
- At least 5 years Management experience in Computer Game Industry as Associate Producer with 2+ completed projects delivered
- Outstanding Project Management/Leadership skills and concepts, capable of coordinating through complex projects
- Knowledgeable, skillful and experienced in process establishment and continuous improvement
- Deep understanding of the game market and gaming platforms and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Mandarin)
- A very strong team player, commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices
- A passion for creating and playing video games
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!