Associate Producer (Console Game)
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
What you will do：
- Assists in the development of assigned products from concept to release
- Manages specific areas of the daily product development cycle
- Supports Producers by executing a variety of tasks related to the development of assigned software products
- Track schedules, manage assets, identify weaknesses, bottlenecks and risks in the schedule, and troubleshoot communication and schedule dependency problems
- Coordinates with resources throughout the company and/or third party vendors to ensure successful completion of assigned projects
- Assists in ensuring adherence to budgets and schedules, Monitors production budgets, schedules and deadlines for product-related materials
- Facilitate team communication and ensure timely dissemination of information
- Collaborate with the Producer and Leads to motivate and inspire the team while encouraging creativity and building group cohesion
- Review and evaluate competitive products
What you should be equipped with ：
- At least 5 years Management experience in Computer Game Industry as Associate Producer with 2+ completed projects delivered
- Outstanding Project Management/Leadership skills and concepts, capable of coordinating through complex projects;
- Capacity for analyzing the market and adapting the product to the market
- Knowledgeable, skillful and experienced in process establishment and continuous improvement
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- A very strong team player, commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices
- A passion for creating and playing video games
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!