Welcome to Ubisoft Philippines.
We push creativity and break boundaries, building breathtaking worlds from the ground up. We’ve developed award-winning AAA games, the likes of Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla, Far Cry 6, For Honor, AC: Odyssey, AC: Origins and The Crew 2
Ready to take entertainment to the next level?
Embark on an epic journey and Create the Unknown with us.
Reporting to the Studio Production Manager, the associate producer will implement best processes, methods and tools to deliver a quality project in time and using the resources that were allocated. The incumbent will ensure the advancement of the work and attainment of production objectives, effectively manage development team members and ensure that members remain firmly committed and highly motivated.
The main and routine tasks of the associate producer are to:
- Help establish and develop the project’s organizational structure to optimize team talents;
- Establish and implement a clear decision-making framework, communicate the framework to teams and ensure that members follow the structure during the production process;
- Optimize and enhance work methods to simply and clearly coordinate teams and working units;
- Implement means to foster communication between team members;
- Coordinate, delegate and organize the work to be carried out;
- Help meet and follow up on budgets;
- Determine project needs in terms of acquisitions (software, material, etc.);
- Ensure proper bug management (reports, priorities, etc.);
- Be a point of contact for and coordinate marketing deliverables (e.g. demos);
- Help define project deliverables and risks by providing information on the impacts in terms of scope resource planning or future changes;
- Ensure to obtain the expected level of quality for the game by implementing best processes, methods and tools;
- Carry out deliverable follow ups with production directors and managers and keep the producer informed on the advancement of the work;
- Recommend plans of action to handle delays that impact the content, schedule or quality;
- Coach direct contributors and provide feedback on their performances on a regular basis;
- Determine the circumstances that could lead to problematic situations (conflicts, changes to the project scope, disciplinary measures, etc.) to ensure upstream team management and address issues whenever necessary;
- Carry out the performance assessments for direct contributors and take part in the process by validating the coherence and equity for the team he/she oversees;
- Help direct contributors to evolve in their roles by determining training and development needs;
- Help identify key team employees and new talents;
- Ensure team mobilization by regularly gauging team spirit and implementing means to create a work environmental that fosters productivity;
- Determine human resource needs and set out and follow up on the hiring and assignment plans;
- Help select team members in collaboration with project leads and/or production managers
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- Degree in business administration, project management, or equivalent
- 5 years’ relevant experience in team and project management
- Experience in video game production is an asset
- Influential leadership
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to assess risks and set out contingency plans
- Creativity and innovation
- Proactivity, dynamism, tact
- Results focus and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Change management knowledge
Kindly submit a copy of your CV
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to embark on an epic journey and create the unknown