Associate Marketing Product Manager - Esports
What you’ll do as an Associate Maketing Product Manager - Esports
- Assist and collaborate closely with a team of product managers to create and define the future of Rainbow Six esports.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our R6 Share program, the Rainbow Six revenue sharing program, alongside regional esports teams and business units.
- Coordinate and ensure the maintenance of the marketing deliverables plan and communicate said plan to professional team organizations about R6 Share
- Track and report task status to the product managers and to the stakeholders with regular updates on changes and other revenue sharing program news.
- Partner with departments like production, legal, communications, public relations towards the success of all esports MTX items.
- Support the Product Managers to maintain relationship with internal and external partners
What you bring:
- Passion for esports, Rainbow Six, it’s community and Ubisoft
- Organized, extremely detail-focused, and driven to consistently meet project deadlines
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Understands resource limitations and able to communicate challenges
- Self-motivated and able to multitask effectively
- Excellent communications skills in verbal and written in English and French
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the video game market and industry
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in marketing or relevant experience
- 1 to 2 years’ professional experience organizing, competing in, and / or coordinating esports events
- Familiar with Jira and Project Management methodologies
What To Send Our Way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Alexis. As he learns more about you through your profile, get to know him through the video below.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.