Associate Customer Support Supervisor
About the Organization:
Ubisoft is composed of over 16,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. The company’s 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft Customer Relationship Center takes care of assisting gamers and is in-line with Ubisoft’s mission: “Player First”.
Under supervision by the Customer Support Supervisor and in tandem with the Operations Manager, the Associate Account Support Supervisor is responsible for all customer-facing support activity on webmail and live chat channels for Ubisoft products on PC and consoles. This role will provide Team Leads with the tools and the guidance to support their customer facing teams. The Associate Account Support Supervisor is also responsible for promptly communicating relevant information to management, leads and customer-facing agents.
Status: Full-time / Permanent
This work will require to accommodate with shifts (especially night and morning IST) 5 days per week.
Operations business hours are from 9 am EST to 3 am EST, from Monday to Sunday. The team will be balanced in shifts as per business requirements.
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Regularly observe and coach Team Leads on their assigned shift regarding their performance
- Proactively and reactively determine solutions regarding agent morale and performance, and all other possible risks to business interests
- Schedule and prioritize additional work tasks for Team Leads as the need arises
- Utilize data, observations, and reports to track and evaluate performance of their team members
- Facilitate strong information flow through regular team meetings and one-on-ones with Supervisor/Manager/Director
- Ensure business needs are met by providing guidance and direction to team members through collaboration with Team Leads
- Act as backup for Time card approval and HRTB requests for all permanent and seasonal/contract agents assigned to their team (Leads and Managers as appropriate)
- Remain abreast of current trends and issues to direct agent inquiries and provide support.
- Complete tasks as assigned by Supervisor/Manager/Director
Supervises Leads in the Customer Support Department. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Responsibilities include interviewing new candidates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Team Service Level Agreements and Productivity
Team Lead’s performance
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Technical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Change Management
- Managing People
- Quality Management
- Business Acumen
- Cost Consciousness
- Organizational Support
- Safety and Security
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a college or technical school
- Three years equivalent experience as an Associate Account Support Supervisor/Supervisory experience and
- Three years customer support/contact center
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Word Processing Software
- Internet Software
- Spreadsheet Software
- Other: Email, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, internal tools
Preferred But Not Required:
- Knowledge of computer systems, gaming platforms and troubleshooting procedures
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and occasionally required to talk or hear.
- The special vision requirements for this position include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes