Apprenticeship January 2022 - Employee Experience Assistant (F/M/NB)
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Within the HR team at Ubisoft's Global Publishing headquarters, you will be part of the Employee Experience team, whose mission is to offer an AAAA (= the best possible) experience to our employees.
Your main missions will be:
Be a referent for trainees (65 interns & apprentices) and accompany them throughout their experience at Ubisoft:
- Preparing their arrival: creating computer access, following up on internship agreements, communicating with the manager and the student
- Monitoring work-study contracts: setting up agreements, working with the legal department to monitor files
- Reception: organization and animation of several integration sessions
- Follow-up of trainees at mid-term and at the end of the course: collection of feedbacks and proposal of a personalized accompaniment
- Support in their search for a position within the Ubisoft group (in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition department)
- Daily management of their requests and questions
- Facilitating the community (organization of business roundtables, afterworks, etc.)
Support the Employee Experience team in:
- Updating our organization charts
- Arrivals (completion of DUEs, badge requests, creation of welcome packs)
- Celebrations (births, civil unions, weddings, etc.)
- Follow-up of absences
- Writing arrival and reorganization announcements
Conducting adhoc projects:
- Redesign of our welcome packs
- Welcoming internationals
- Relay on the diversity and inclusion issues of the group
- Audit and recommendations on the trainee path, etc.
- Being a student in Business School or equivalent university education,
- You are organized, rigorous and able to juggle several projects at the same time,
- You like human relations, communication and have a sense of service,
- You are curious and have the ability to make proposals,
- Last but not least, you master the office pack and have a fluent level of English for this position in an international headquarters.
- If you are looking for a unique experience in the gaming industry and you are ready to take up an exciting challenge, we would like to meet you!