Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Applications Administrator. You will be reporting to a team lead and you will manage and support a suite of in house developed tools and applications, ensure the target availability of said environments and provide high-quality technical/functional support to internal clients.
What you’ll do
- Administer and monitoring the Tableau environments;
- Install, configure and support the Tableau Server HA environment and associated Tableau client products;
- Add and manage nodes in a cluster, backing up the server;
- Perform performance analysis of existing Tableau Servers and make Best Practice recommendations;
- Monitor server activity/usage statistics and able to identify possible performance issues/enhancements;
- Manage the securities and access rights in the applications / servers;
- Solve the incidents or anomalies (Security access, Process errors etc.);
- Establish procedures to improve quality and productivity;
- Perform migrations and deployments in the production environment;
- Ensure the corrective maintenance action and ensure their quality;
- Become familiar and get knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, Load Balancer and Network firewall;
- Get knowledge of configuring Single Sign-on (SSO) with SAML authentication;
- Become proficient in Tableau command line utility and TSM Commands;
- Understand different type of databases - Teradata, Snowflake, SQL Server, PostgreSQL;
- Work with the development team to maximize service availability and advance the scope of support;
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user facing documentation;
- Daily monitoring and maintenance activities;
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of development team.
What you’ll bring as experience
- At least 3 to 5 experience in administering critical applications;
- Knowledge in administration of BI Tools;
- Be able to work autonomous;
- Self-driven, being able to become autonomous in 6 months;
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team environment;
- Good Knowledge of operating systems;
- Knowledge of MS SQL is a considerable asset;
- Understands the workflow and process requirements of complex application systems.
What you'll bring as a colleague
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to adapt and integrate rapidly;
- Fast learner;
- Integrity and trustworthiness;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills;
- Understands the workflow and process requirements of complex application systems;
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.