Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing a diverse catalogue of fun-packed casual genre instant games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
- Analyze the game design documents so as to know the list of characters and their actions (personalities and movements)
- Create high quality, semi-realistic animations (3C, cinematic sequences, ...)
- Elaborate a skinning and rigging for your animations
- Participate in the evaluation of the time needed to accomplish these tasks in collaboration with your superior
- Follow the references and directions of the artistic director – animation to understand the quality standards expected in terms of fluidity, uniformity, accuracy, etc.
- Identify with the help of the technical director – animation, the methods used to install the tools and their functions, the nomenclature of the project files, the methods used to update the data in the engine, etc.
- Deliver the design of the animation systems by breaking down the actions
- Suggest and produce the initial poses using the right software
- Segment the key poses within the animation system and enhance the speed of execution of the movements based on the initial pose
- Fix any movement discontinuities to ensure that the animation is consistent
- Save the files in Perforce and export these files into the engine
- Verify with help the quality of the animations integrated into the game and, when necessary, follow that the modifications and\or additions to the engine, game, or software are carried out
- Help correct the animation bugs (e.g.: the weight perception issues entered into the database by testers)
- Carry out all related tasks
- A passion for video games
- You are familiar with the Unity engine
- Experienced in video game industry
- You master one or more 3D animation softwares (3DS Max, Maya, Blender, ...)
- Thorough understanding of the wider game development process
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical abilities
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern, and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- New frontiers in tech, entertainment and beyond.
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Free access to the entire Ubisoft PC games library
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Special gifts for every occasion throughout the year
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5…), coffee, tea, and fresh fruits