(Closed) 6 Months Internship January 2022 - Project Manager Subscription Ubisoft + Assistant (F/M/NB)
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
At the Ubisoft Paris headquarters, you will join the Business team working on the Ubisoft+ subscription. You will assist the Project Manager in the implementation, monitoring and animation of the Ubisoft+ subscription service, launched in September 2019 on PC. Ubisoft+ allows our communities to enjoy unlimited access to over 100 PC games from Ubisoft.
You will work closely with the rest of the Ubisoft+ team daily, the internal teams at the EMEA headquarters (marketing, CRM, PR, sales, Ubisoft Store, Player Experience...), the Ubisoft+ development teams (IT, Uplay, Web Services...), the local subsidiaries (Europe, Asia...) and the production studios whose games are available on Ubisoft+.
More specifically, your missions will be the following:
Be the key contact for the subsidiaries and the different departments of the EMEA headquarters by distributing and coordinating information:
- Manage the localization of various Ubisoft+ assets and messages with the subsidiaries,
- Ensure the dissemination of information and synchronization of all stakeholders on Ubisoft+ projects,
Monitor the Ubisoft+ project daily and ensure continuity of service:
- Weekly follow-up of issues escalated by the LQA, Customer Support and IT teams,
- Monitoring the health of the service
- Weekly reporting
Prepare business and technical evolutions of the service and ensure their proper deployment:
- Participation in the strategic thinking of additions and improvements to the service, and coordination with the rest of the team for their implementation,
- Anticipation of risks related to service evolutions,
- Preparation and participation in the testing phases of projects under development,
Be on the lookout for changes and trends in the subscription industry to improve the service:
- Competitive intelligence on various topics (on the industry as a whole and more),
- Regular benchmarking of best practices (offer, communication, branding...)
- Proposals to improve the service.
- Being a student, you ideally have a first experience in IT or E-Commerce project management,
- You are fluent in English (written and oral),
- You are autonomous, you have a strong ability to adapt and a strong sense of organization,
- The Office suite has no secrets for you,
- You like to work in a team, know how to work on different projects in parallel and manage your priorities,
- You are curious and like to learn new things,
- You like video games, and you are familiar with (or have subscribed to) other subscription services (gaming, SVOD, music, cloud...),
- If you are looking for a unique experience in the gaming industry and are ready for an exciting challenge, we would like to meet you!
- Internship allowance depending on level of studies.
- Meal vouchers, 50% refund on transportation card, 2 free video games per year, discounts on tickets (concerts, shows, etc), access to Ubisoft fitness center.