6 Months Internship January 2022 - Digital Influence Assistant (F/M/NB)
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
As a member of the Audience & Customer Management EMEA, you will assist the Digital Influence team in setting up and monitoring international programs and projects for content creators/influencers. You will work in close collaboration with the local Influencer Managers based in our 15 EMEA subsidiaries.
Your missions will be the following:
Managing cross-functional activations with content creators
- Assist in the implementation of activations in partnership with platforms (Twitch, YouTube...) or operations related to Ubisoft's digital events for content creators,
- Assist in the definition of forecasted performance objectives (VOD, streaming, social media),
- Follow-up on needs and deliverables and make official presentations of the strategy,
- Coordination of exchanges with subsidiaries, operational follow-up.
- Track and analyze results of strategic/transversal activations with content creators (formalization of dedicated reporting and post-mortems),
- Evaluate and analyze the impact of campaigns and activations dedicated to content creators on a few flagships of the Ubisoft portfolio, reporting to the COM EMEA teams,
- Help improve our reporting dashboard with the Ubisoft Data team.
Benchmark & Monitoring:
- Conduct reporting and research on various activations/campaigns with content creators in the gaming industry and beyond (Entertainment),
- Identify best practices and trends related to content creators & social platforms (YouTube, Twitch, etc.) and share them in the various newsletters of the Digital Influence team.
- Being a student, you witness a first experience in Digital Marketing, you have good analytical skills and are comfortable with numbers,
- You are completely fluent in English (written and oral),
- Dynamic and autonomous, you have a good culture of the video game world and a real interest in social media and the world of content creators,
- You have good interpersonal skills, you are proactive, and your creative spirit allows you to propose innovative ideas,
- You master the Office pack; knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
- If you are looking for a unique experience in the game industry and are ready to take on an exciting challenge, we would like to meet from you!
- Internship allowance depending on level of studies.
- Luncheon vouchers, 50% refund on transportation card, 2 free video games per year, discounts on tickets (concerts, shows, etc), access to Ubisoft fitness center.