B2C Product Designer
A partner of TwogNation is expanding their team and is looking for a B2C Product Designer
- Design simple, clear, and unified solutions for complex user flows
- Create prototypes and conduct usability studies to research and then iterate your design based on your findings
- Effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to the Product, R&D etc
- Self-motivated, fast learner, able to prioritize and manage workload
- Driven to meet projects milestones and deadlines
- Presentation skills, able to explain conceptual ideas and designs.
- Design hands on from concept to pixel perfect assets
- 4+ years of experience as a product UX/UI designer, ideally working on complex products
- Proven track record of B2C UX/UI
- Product driven with deep understanding and proven track of UX principles, applying user-centric design processes
- Proven skill set of Sketch, Figma and other design tools
- Experience with prototyping tools, such as Invision, Principle, Framer etc
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative data to improve UX design
- Experience working in an agile development environment using tools like Jira and Confluence
We require you to send us a nicely structured CV. The focus should be on your skills and your passion for the gaming/esports industry
TwogNation’s team does not care about your gender, religion, origin or other irrelevant things. If you want to give your application the “little extra” then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions, how you see yourself in a few years from now, as we strive to support your career actively.
Location: TwogTech offices Belgrade, Serbia
Please send your CV to the email address attached below.
✱ Please put in the subject which position(s) you are applying for.
✱ Emails without CV, job position(s) specified or other insufficient parameters will be ignored.