(Closed) UI/UX Designer - Twitch Music
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Role
The Music Team is building the future of Twitch. We support the thousands of musicians and artists who are using Twitch to connect with their audiences like never before and we are constantly searching for the next incredible talent. The Music Team also works across the industry to bring incredible live shows to the front page of Twitch and the highest quality music right to every streamer’s channel. We’re looking for a UX/UI designer who is passionate about helping musicians and artists build communities on Twitch and change the future of live streaming.
- Achieve music-focused enhancements to many surfaces on Twitch, including channel pages and standalone clients
- Research, ideate , and help envision the future of music on Twitch
- Present and communicate your designs to the team and the greater organization to advocate for your concepts
- Create wire-frames, beautiful mockups, amazing prototypes, and help implement your designs to pixel perfection
- Test, learn, and iterate on everything you do
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, Research, Data Science, and Marketing
- Demonstrates strong UX and visual design chops for large-scale, complex systems
- Contributed to UI guidelines for a pattern library
- Produced functional prototypes for user research and engineering
- Have deep empathy towards users and communities around Twitch
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Formal education in Design, Interaction/UX Design or HCI
- Music lover
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. )
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.