Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment. Every part of the work we do is with the goal of making Twitch even more efficient, and responsive.
We are growing our sizable infrastructure and are looking for someone that can help help grow the Twitch Network. You will be responsible for implementing and on-going operations management of the next-generation technology hardware supply chain for Twitch. You will take ownership for the global shipping and logistics of server and networking hardware to support Twitch’s industry-leading live video platform and the spares and disposal processes. You will work with our Amazon counterparts to advocate Twitch needs in Amazon’s global ecosystem to promote Twitch expansion to new and growing markets. You will work with your team to establish service levels, measure and manage the delivery and performance of vendors.
- Create programs to improve logistics efficiency and overall cost structure
- Engage with peers teams in AWS and Amazon to use the Amazon logistics ecosystem
- Manage lists of alternate vendors for systems comparing price, delivery time and service
- Onboard new locations to the AWS logistics platforms and with vendors
- Maintain relationships and measure cost and reliability performance of essential 3PL vendors
- Act as point of escalation for vendor related issues and manage vendor operational excellence through metrics
- Develop transportation strategies that support goals
- Create strategic projects to improve supply chain efficiency and overall cost structure
- Perform complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve our processes
- Identify and apply best practices and process improvements
- Be part of building a lightweight, efficient and reliable procurement process
- Maximize efficiency by identifying important levers that have the greatest impact on operational efficiencies
- Identify and report important metrics to track performance and support continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience; Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of related professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning, and task delegation
- Creative thinking skills with an emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer
- Experience with Trade compliance, international shipping and customs
- Experience with financial management and budgeting
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.