Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
The Product Core Engineering organization within Twitch provides frameworks, infrastructure, services, tooling and processes that's core to the success of all Twitch product teams in delivering new and improved experiences to our customers and with higher quality. Our customers are Twitch's product engineering teams that leverage our work to build user facing products; though in some cases we do build the end-user experiences as well. You will report to the Lead manager of org TPM.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; Austin, TX; and Salt Lake City, UT. We are also remote-friendly.
You have a proven technical program management background, have demonstrated experience leading simultaneous medium to large projects, and have a well-rounded technical background in SDLC disciplines. You are expected to identify business and operational needs, develop a vision for addressing them, communicate and gain management buy-in, and then shape the resulting initiatives, where needed also contribute to the program, dig in, and own the success of the program.
- Support two platform teams, API Platform and Browser Clients that are highly cross functional with stakeholders across the organization. They own complex technical systems both frontend and backend with many contributors.
- Work closely with the stakeholders of these projects to assist in dependency and risk management (e.g. dependency requests, identify blockers), execution health (e.g. status reporting, deliverability) and process improvement (e.g. streamline the management of these projects).
- 3+ years of TPM or SDM experience.
- A proven track record of shipping quality products launches and software systems.
- Ability to facilitate and align roadmaps, and manage programs with varying priorities.
- Strong technical acumen and actively participate and contribute to technical discussions, proactively identify challenges and risks and forming mitigation plans.
- Experience defining cross-organizational/company-wide strategy including driving alignment across engineering leadership.
- Solid ability to identify and mitigate risk with senior business leadership.
- Knowledge of product management, release management and engineering best practices.
- Experience visualizing metrics and analytics.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
The pay range for this position in Colorado and Connecticut is $112,125 - $162,000 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act and CT House Bill Number 6380. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.