Supply Chain Manager - Global Infrastructure
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment. Every part of the work we do is with the goal of making Twitch even more efficient, and responsive.
We are growing our sizable infrastructure and are looking for someone that can help build the Twitch Network. Reporting to the Manager of Supply Chain, you will implement and ongoing operations management of the next-generation technology hardware supply chain for Twitch. You will take ownership for the global shipping and logistics of server and networking hardware to support Twitch's industry-leading live video platform and the spares and disposal processes. You will work closely with our Amazon counterparts to advocate Twitch needs in Amazon's global ecosystem to bring Twitch expansion to new and growing markets. You will work with your partners to establish support levels, measure and manage the delivery and performance of vendors.
- Manage internal demand forecasts for infrastructure hardware and communicate to vendors
- Receive and process procurement requests for infrastructure processes
- Manage the procure to pay cycle for project (decide orders, request quotes, raise purchase orders, track to delivery, process invoices for payment)
- Engage with peers teams in AWS and Amazon to use the Amazon supply chain and logistics ecosystem
- Onboard new locations to the AWS supply chain and logistics platforms and with vendors
- Maintain relationships and measure cost and performance of important 3PL vendors
- Participate in cross-functional strategic projects to improve supply chain efficiency and overall cost structure
- Perform complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve our processes
- Work cross-functionally to identify and apply best practices and continuous process improvements
- Be part of executing a lightweight, efficient and reliable procurement process
- Maximize efficiency by identifying important levers that have the greatest impact on operational efficiencies
- Manage essential metrics to track performance and support continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience;
- 5+ years of related professional experience
- Project Management experience - prioritization, planning, and task delegation
- Experience developing creative solutions for problems that may not have one clear answer
- Professional experience working with all partners
- Experience with Trade compliance, international shipping and customs
- Experience with financial management and budgeting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Supply Chain Masters
- 5+ yrs experience in Supply chain/Procurement domain.
- CPSM/CSCP/CPIM certified
- Lean/Six Sigma process analysis and definition
- Strong data analytics
- Experience working in Data Center Infrastructure Management domain
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.