Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch's Solutions Architecture team works side-by-side with strategic partners to help them build new experiences for Twitch creators and viewers. You will report to the Solutions Architecture Manager and become the primary technical liaison for partners in gaming, social platforms, telecommunications, consumer products, payments, and other industries. The ideal Solutions Architect communicates brilliantly, understands a variety of technologies, has superb abilities at getting external groups to understand and implement our products, and is able to smooth over any difficulties that might occur during complex integrations.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA, New York, NY, or Seattle, WA.
- Provide technical expertise and project guidance to internal and external partners using Twitch's API and products, such as Extensions and Drops
- Develop proof of concept applications built on top of Twitch, present technical demonstrations, and help Twitch partners make the most of their integrations
- Create technical artifacts (code samples, guides, blog posts) to empower partners and the broader development community
- Partner with Twitch business development managers, product managers, and engineers to design solutions that solve important challenges
- Consolidate and report technical feedback to improve Twitch products
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working directly with external developers in a similar customer-facing role (e.g. partner engineer, sales engineer, customer success engineer.)
- 5+ years of software engineering experience developing with web-based technologies
- Experience integrating Twitch or other RESTful APIs into web applications
- Experience in systems design, with a background in building and deploying applications in AWS
- Medical, Dental
- Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO, Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.