Software Development Engineer I
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
At Twitch, creators are at the center of our success. The Creator team enhances and builds products that motivate and inspire our creators to grow their business. We are expanding our team to bring even more exciting products to creators.
We're looking for engineers that love to delight people with incredible user experiences. On this team, you'll work with designers, product managers, and other engineers to build great products. We value expertise in building web applications, comfort working throughout the stack, and an understanding of product concerns. You will report to the Engineering Manager for Creator Analytics.
- Work with product and design to craft seamless experiences to allow creators to thrive within the Twitch ecosystem
- Use cutting-edge web technologies to rich interactive experiences
- Can define and build APIs to support several use case which benefits creators
- 2+ Years experience developing software in a professional environment
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- Experience with TypeScript, GraphQL, React
- Experience with Chart.js or other data visualization libraries
- Experience writing backend APIs
- Experience with Go
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity and Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities andPrograms (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.