Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Our Enterprise Platforms & Technology organization is looking for a self-starting and dynamic IT ServiceDesk Manager to join the teams, reporting to the Director of Enterprise Technology Services. You will be responsible for leading our technical support team to provide excellent IT customer service to resolve all technical issues. As the IT ServiceDesk Manager, you have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position
You are a leader who will establish metrics and service level agreements, and promote training and development with the team.
- Ensure excellent customer service in the delivery of IT Service Requests and the resolution of IT issues.
- Ensure Service Desk, Incident Management, Service Request Management, and IT Asset Management documentation exists and reviewed to confirm up-to-date relevance and usability.
- Identify owners and target dates for IT Tasks, manage action on those items owned by the Service Desk
- Manage implementation and oversee the IT Asset Management process and lifecycle ensures accurate inventory information, including usage and location, optimized spend, and minimized waste and loss.
- Work with the your team, vendors and partners to maintain daily service desk operations;
- Manage overall adherence of defined Service level agreements and ensure team commitment of outlined key performance indicators (KPIs) and support technology modernization efforts.
- Provide team leadership establishing internal procedures, ticketing, and escalation standards to ensure prompt resolution to incidents and service requests.
- 5+ years in working in IT Service Desk or IT Service Management
- 3+ years managing a multi-location IT Service Desk organization
- Experience with ITIL framework
- IT Customer Service Skills
- IT team management, including staff mentoring
- Experience with Google Workspace, Slack, and other SaaS tools.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.