Senior Technical Program Manager
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to outstanding esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. You will learn about all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Position
Twitch enables content creators to live-stream content to their communities across the globe. Our suite of advertising products help creators, brands, and sponsors accelerate the growth and engagement of their communities. On the Advertising Data team, you’ll be part of a talented, passionate, and customer-obsessed team working to prove Twitch is the best advertising platform for creators and advertisers alike.
Twitch is looking for technical program managers with the curiosity and creativity to grow the delivery of massively scalable services, APIs, and data processing pipelines that support our advertising business. Together, these systems make up the single source of truth for Twitch advertising, empowering creators, advertisers, and internal Twitch teams with the data and insights they need to grow.
The ideal contributor has experience creating ways to maintain high velocity delivery against product roadmaps. You will work with diverse teams and organizations, growing program delivery through the entire development lifecycle. You will be an essential contributor to technical design and architecture, calling out risks that others don’t see.
As the leader in live-streaming, Twitch is home to unique opportunities and challenges in the advertising space, and the Ad Data team sits at the intersection. If you’re excited about joining our team and having an outsize impact on Twitch and its creators, come work with us!
- Build a delivery of large, diverse products while also tracking smaller projects
- Lead strategic planning, leading discovery by closely partnering with product managers and engineering leads
- Improve continuous product delivery and organization
- Share your program management knowledge with engineering leadership teams
- Lead post-program analysis to guide future programs
- 5+ years of experience as a technical program manager or engineering manager
- Participate in technical design discussions and identify risks
- Form mitigation plans for risks before they can develop into failure states
- Solid understanding and product development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related field
- Experience or familiarity with the AWS ecosystem of services (EC2, RDS, Dynamo, Lambda, CloudWatch)
- Project management certification
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.