(Closed) Senior Product Marketing Manager, Ads
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the global, end-to-end marketing of Advertising products to Creators and Viewers on Twitch. This role will partner closely with the Advertising product team to bring innovative new products to market with strategic focus on the needs of consumer audiences and executional rigor. In your role, you will directly contribute to making Twitch a place that Creators can earn a living doing what they love.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a mastery of consumer insights to develop their strategy, bring together cross-functional stakeholders to execute on their plans, and will confidently align senior product leadership around those plans. You will understand advertising marketplace trends, the competitive landscape, and have experience leveraging that to positively drive consumer sentiment and adoption. You will thrive in a fast-paced product development environment.
- Drive a team of cross-functional stakeholders (including Product, Research, Data Science, PR, Design, Engineering, and more) to deliver world-class product marketing programs that support product launches and drive scaled adoption of advertising products
- Embed yourself on the product team to develop and influence the product roadmap based on highest customer needs and insights
- Serve as the consumer subject matter expert for partners in Product, Sales Marketing, and Business Development on Twitch Creator needs, Viewer behaviors, and advertising market trends
- Partner with communications on a cohesive narrative for advertising products on Twitch to shape press and product go-to-market communications
- Own go-to-market strategy for ads products on Twitch, leading the development of internal and external communications around new products to ensure a clear understanding of product features and benefits
- Guide cross-functional teams in Sales Marketing, Partnerships, and Business Development in developing client communications related to advertising product launches
- Partner closely with the research and data science teams to develop and understand consumer segments that inform product development roadmaps and marketing campaigns
- Manage external creative agencies and/or internal creative partners to ensure quality, on-budget, on-time delivery of marketing programs and assets across multiple channels
- 6+ years of professional experience in a corporate or startup environment
- 3+ years in a marketing capacity at a technology company
- Experience with digital advertising products or platforms
- Experience partnering with and influencing Product Management, PR, and senior executives
- Proven track record of grounding all consumer marketing in data
- Fluency with data, including forecasting and partnership with analytics and campaign owners to surface insights
- Project management skills, with experience working with and executing marketing strategy
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.a
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.