Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Our mission is to help creators build sustainable communities by making a living doing what they love. Twitch has a two-sided "money" platform that collects payments from customers all over the world and pays out income to our creators. Our platform is core to Twitch's strategy to serve the needs of creators in generating income on Twitch. Receiving a payout is a major milestone in a streamer's journey and an experience you can help shape.
As a Sr. Product Manager on the Payouts team, you will help set and build Twitch's strategy to create the best payout experience for our streamers. You will be focused on creating a seamless onboarding experience so that affiliates/partners can start monetizing on Twitch while balancing fraud preventative measures and collecting accurate financial information for streamers in ~150 countries. You will also ensure streamers receive their payout accurately. In addition to launching new features/products, the team is also the architect and owner of a robust and flexible global monetization platform which enables other teams at Twitch to launch new programs. You will help to build a more robust payout platform and not only serve our streamers, but also our internal customers.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA.
- Lead the one-to-two year vision for creating a great payout experience in the larger Money platform
- Work with designers, engineers, analytics, product marketing, customer support, finance and others to deliver on your strategy and constantly deliver value to our streamers
- Manage multiple vendors to develop a scalable and robust payout platform
- Architect a complex system required for accounting, fraud, tax, etc. behind the scenes to achieve a seamless customer experience
- Use data analysis skills to research difficult or ambiguous problems, leading cross-disciplinary teams where necessary and communicating recommendations to senior leadership
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager launching projects and driving strategic strategy among partners
- Care a lot about creating products that delight users, diving into the details, finding creative solutions and taking responsibility for your projects
- Just technical enough to know how to discuss different vendor integrations (including with Amazon)
- Digest complicated information and systems and translate them with simplicity
- Understand how to run experiments and display a bias for learning
- Background in payments/payouts space or platform product
- Worked with SAP or other ERP solutions
- Experience in delivering technology products in a high-growth environment
- SQL skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.