(Closed) Senior Product Manager - Identity
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Twitch Identity team and help lead its company-wide initiatives.
Twitch Identity is early in its roadmap and the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to apply the lessons of their past successes and failures to a growing program. You will solve new problems unique to Twitch as well as old favorites, and help build a company-widen security culture focused on protecting the customer.
If you meet all the requirements then we strongly encourage you to apply. If you meet some of them but think this role sounds like something you’d be great at, we strongly encourage you to apply. If you meet just one of them but think you bring something unique to the team, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Be the internal subject matter expert on Twitch Identity and their value
- Collaborate across internal teams to generate consensus and deliver results
- Work closely with design and engineering teams to turn great ideas into great products
- Collect and synthesize feedback from multiple customer groups to inform strategy and roadmap
- Understand the needs of our creators and subscribers to deliver products that delight customers while achieving business results
- 3+ years of work experience as Product Manager
- Have worked as a Product Manager for a consumer-facing product at scale (development experience for identity/security a plus)
- Ability to collect and utilize objective and subjective input to inform product decisions
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional projects through launch while handling many moving pieces
- Eagerness to dive into the details, find creative solutions, and take responsibility for your projects
- Ability to understand organizational dynamics, influence stakeholders, and create consensus on contentious and big ideas
- Respect for and desire to achieve exemplary design that will delight users
- You have worked on products that have several different customers to consider at once
- You have a background in identity, security, or similar focus
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.