(Closed) Senior Product Manager - Community Insights
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Community Foundations team builds systems that connect 100M+ viewers to millions of live streamers in real-time every day. As product manager of the Community Insights team, reporting to the Director of Community Foundations, you will build products that help streamers achieve their goals by allowing them to simply understand the performance of their streams and business.
Your team will create and oversee the systems that help end-to-end data pipelines that take data from event emission and ingestion all the way through to creator experiences. Your products will empower teams across Twitch to transform data points into digestible, relevant insights that our streamers use to make more engaging and accurate decisions. You will work with nearly every aspect of the Community organization - from catalog optimization to live community interaction. You will change the course of success for Twitch streamers and create an outstanding product suite that fuels and supports our unprecedented growth.
- Oversee the product roadmap for Community Insights - Foundations at Twitch
- Develop an understanding of how data can help creators improve their success and be the source of truth / share this knowledge with product teams across the organization
- Work directly with engineers to prioritize the most impactful foundational features to accelerate the progress of other teams using insights in their products
- Understand customer and partner needs to guide agreement around the vision for Community Insights at Twitch
- 5+ years of work experience as a Product Manager; we firmly believe that Engineering, Science, TPM and Design experience is valuable for PMs and counts towards time in role
- Experience with data - experience taking complex data and creating simple to understand insights for individuals with less familiarity with data
- Connect a strategy to a set of customer problems to a set of metrics to a set of features in a logical chain
- Sql skills - comfortable querying data and explaining insights from said queries
- Experience building data products or working on a data platform team or service
- Familiarity with live-streaming, the gaming industry or digital entertainment
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.