Senior Product Manager - Community Experience
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Community team builds products that help connect 100M+ viewers to millions of live streamers in real time. The Viewer Matching team focuses on helping Viewers find and connect with the right Creators and content for them.
Viewers crave authenticity and seek out communities that match their interests, but they often have difficulty knowing which Creators might be best suited to them. As a Senior Product Manager, you will develop a deep understanding of Viewer pain points and lead a team to build experiences that empower Viewers to easily discover communities that they'll love. You will report to the Group Product Manager of Community Experience. We are open to you sitting in San Francisco, Seattle, Irvine, or Los Angeles.
- Develop an understanding of Viewer needs, aspirations, and pain points
- Define products, features, and strategy that deliver tangible improvements that help Viewers find their communities
- Work with Designers and Engineers to define and build user experiences that delight customers and meet our business goals
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to make decisions that are aligned across the business
- Determine appropriate, measurable goals and metrics for your products to measure success
- 5+ years of work experience as a Product Manager, preferably on user-facing consumer experiences
- A self-starter mindset that can dive into the details, find creative solutions, and lead your projects
- A passion for data and are able to prioritize using a combination of data and product intuition
- A bias toward action with a history of proactively executing and shipping products
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to connect a strategy to a set of customer problems to a set of metrics to a set of features in a logical chain
- Experience with consumer marketplace products and with matching two distinct customer sets and optimizing for a long-term goal
- A demonstrated ability to lead complex projects through launch while handling multiple moving parts
- History of translating product ideas into expected business impact
- Track record of launching experiments that resulted in actionable learnings
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.