(Closed) Senior Producer - Creative
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is seeking an experienced Senior Producer to own execution management for the Creative team. You will be in on the ground floor with the Creative team as well as the broader marketing team, shaping the way creative asks are prioritized, resourced, and delivered on, all while maintaining a high quality bar for the team.
- Organize and facilitate project planning and weekly meetings to track status and tasks with both Creative team and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Manage project organization to ensure project requirements, deliverables and handoff dates are clearly communicated, aligned on with stakeholders and executed upon.
- Oversee day-to-day activities of the project, teams and ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Identify and remove blockers that prevent the team from executing and meeting project objectives.
- Monitor projects to anticipate risks and scope creep and proactively identify and communicate mitigation plans to creative leads and stakeholders.
- Work with creative leadership to intake creative requests, identify project prioritization, delivery goals, and delivery timelines.
- Help maintain consistent brand voice, expression, and visual styles in all deliverables.
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on creative practices and capabilities.
- Build dashboards and reports to provide project status updates.
- Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks and communicate timelines and approval process for cross team understanding.
- On-board and manage external agencies including contract, budget, and expectation management.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of expertise in program/project management in a creative agency or internal creative marketing team.
- Knowledge of creative engagement processes (ie, working with creative briefs, setting realistic turnaround times for creative projects).
- Experience tracking projects in collaborative tools such as Asana.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across multiple departments..
- Sound business judgment; strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask; ability to manage projects and campaigns with tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to a fast moving environment.
- Excellent team player with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated passion for gaming preferred, but not required
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.