Senior Privacy Manager
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Protecting the privacy of our community is crucial to Twitch. The growing Privacy team solves global privacy challenges and engenders trust with our users and partners. We need the right people, policies, products and tools to help us achieve our mission. We are looking for a high talent, creative privacy professional to help us achieve that goal. Are you that person?
In the Sr. Privacy Manager role, you will report to the head of privacy for Twitch. As a member of the privacy team, you will manage privacy practices for an important area in the privacy program. You will join and work with a cross functional team composed of legal counsel, engineers, product managers, data science, customer service agents, and more.
- Work with key privacy stakeholders (including product and engineering, Trust & Safety, CX) on key privacy strategies for Twitch
- Provide subject matter expertise and work across groups and disciplines to drive privacy by design in our products and services .
- Drive adoption of privacy products, in partnership with the privacy product manager
- Perform risk assessment relating to your area of the privacy program, working with the team to design and implement mitigation strategies
- Ensure operating effectiveness of privacy policies and controls
- Develop and deliver privacy trainings for a diverse audience
- Assume ownership of key documents for the privacy program
- Understand privacy opportunities and how they can be applied within Twitch and for the Twitch community
- 8+ years of work experience in Privacy, Risk, IT Audit, or Technical Program Management.
- Subject matter experience with privacy and data protection measures, including regulations such as GDPR and CCPA.
- Demonstrated successful team and project management with medium- large scale projects.
- Knowledge of compliance methods, standards, processes, governance models, and industry standard compliance frameworks.
- You care about the details and work toward operational excellence.
- You have a high tolerance for ambiguity and ability to meet deadlines under pressure .
- You are a tireless advocate of the needs of our customer - both our creators and viewers.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.