Senior Partner Marketing Manager - Commerce
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Role
We’re looking for an experienced marketer to lead our sponsorship and revenue-driving marketing opportunities with external brands, reporting to the Head of Commerce Marketing. As a Senior Partner Marketing Manager, you’ll invent new marketing programs for our official marketing partners (OMP). You’ll help build a global GTM strategy resulting in successful integrated marketing and demand generation programs with partners, alongside marketing, PR, business development, and sales teams. You will have both GTM and partner management experience at a consumer company that works with high profile brands. Role can be based in San Francisco or Seattle.
- Work with our teams and external partners to collaboratively build joint marketing campaigns and programs that promote organizational collaboration and help bring revenue growth
- Invent our playbook for co-marketing programs and campaigns
- Develop integrated marketing and GTM plans with official partners for Commerce Promotion Campaigns, eSports, and more
- Create a messaging strategy to communicate our partnership and how partners are bringing sustained value to the Twitch community, while delivering revenue for Twitch and streamers
- Manage ongoing marketing for long-term partnerships
- Guide strategic leadership aimed at identifying and helping secure best in class partners
- Be the primary contact for external partners with our Sponsorship Teams, including regular participation in meetings and planning sessions
- 8+ years of marketing experience , with a successful track record of delivering co-marketing campaigns and program in collaboration with external partners
- Experience developing go-to-market plans or marketing programs
- High bar for measuring success across marketing activities
- Drive direction and agreement across large teams
- Passion for Twitch and the creator community
- Bonus: Experience in the live streaming industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.