Senior Manager - Corporate Strategy
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
The Corporate Strategy team partners with Twitch's product and business leaders to guide ad hoc strategic analyses, optimize performance, and provide outstanding execution. From advising on our content acquisition strategy to evaluating new market and product opportunities, the Corporate Strategy team develops relevant insights to guide executives.
You will work across the entire organization to understand all aspects of Twitch and work with teams to bring the project from creation to completion. You will develop and implement strategic programs ground in analysis. Your projects will be commissioned by senior executives, and you will present your recommendations. In this role you will report to the Head of Corporate Strategy.
This role is open to Seattle, WA and San Francisco, CA.
- Uncover and structure complex problems and opportunities
- Manage complex working groups spanning engineering, product and business organizations
- Mentor Corporate Strategy Associates / Managers and lead creation of executive ready outputs
- Provide insightful recommendations in a data-driven, collaborative, and thoughtful manner to senior leadership
- Promote efficient action against recommendations
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, corporate development, business operations, or related roles
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven orientation
- Structured quantitative and qualitative approach to solving problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Built trusted relationships with executive leaders
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects
- Strong personal initiative
- Interest and passion for consumer internet and entertainment
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus
- Deep knowledge of online communities, games, and Twitch
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.