Senior Financial Analyst, Deal Analysis
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Content Financial Planning and Analysis team leads Twitch's content acquisition deal analysis, modeling, forecasting, reporting, budgeting, and financial strategy. The team supports Twitch's go-to-market operations by analyzing our content investments across User Generated Content (individual streamers), esports, and partnerships with media companies and game publishers. As a Senior Financial Analyst, Deal Analysis, you will work with account managers to create deal terms, play an important role in the deal making operations, improve our financial reporting capabilities, and guide an elevated level of visibility and transparency into Twitch's content investments. You will report to a Sr. Data Analyst on the team.
- Improve financial models for content acquisitions, developing financial analyses and recommendations for deal teams to structure deals around and better understand their return on investment
- Review new deals to ensure consistency with goals, and accurate forecasting
- Manage the deal portfolio pipeline in Salesforce and other tracking software to ensure portfolios meet Indicators
- Develop contract frameworks and Indicators for regions with high deal volumes to structure and accelerate the deal-making process
- Study and report performance of deal portfolios, highlighting trends and explaining causes of variances
- Give clear analyses to company partners and translate those findings into recommendations that align with Twitch's monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Use multiple data sources to gather information, and cross check results against them
- Drive process changes to improve operational excellence in the area of finance operations: reviewing and approving content deals, incorporating new business practices as Twitch's business model expands, and increasing granularity and detail of spending against budget.
- Create analyses for monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc forecasting/planning cycles for the Content Partnerships organization
- Partner with team members to build new programs
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Math, Engineering or other quantitative major
- 5+ years in finance, banking, or consulting experience
- Superb Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) modeling and data analytics
- Can navigate through vast amounts of data and make relevant management decisions
- Highest standards of accuracy and fidelity
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.