(Closed) Senior Financial Analyst
The Financial Planning and Analysis team partners with all departments at Twitch to drive financial decisions and deliver insights. In this role, you will be responsible for providing visibility into Twitch’s financial performance and strategic initiatives. You will develop a deep understanding of our business to create recommendations that will impact our company trajectory.
- Drive primary financial models related to commerce products (e.g. primarily Bits) and new products
- Manage monthly, quarterly, annual, and adhoc forecasting/planning cycles for commerce teams
- Deliver clear analyses to senior management and translate those findings into strategic recommendations that enable the company to meet its monthly, quarterly, and annual targets as well as special initiatives
- Collaborate with various teams to create independent analyses of pricing, unit economics, international expansion, etc.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends, and explaining the causes of unexpected variances
- Create models and present strategic insights to senior management
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, or other quantitative major highly preferred
- 5+ years in finance/accounting, banking, or consulting experience (position will be commensurate with experience/skills)
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- Ability to move quickly through vast amounts of data and make relevant management decisions
- Highest standards of accuracy, organization, and precision
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects without compromising work quality
- Prior experience working in tech/e-commerce environment
- SQL experience a plus but not required
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the shared interactions of millions. At any given moment, more than a million people come together from all over the globe to interact around this distinct form of live entertainment. From streaming, watching, chatting, and cheering about video games and esports to many other interests including traditional sports, anime, sci-fi, wrestling, music, cooking, the creative arts, and more, there’s something for everyone on Twitch.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.