(Closed) Senior Creative Strategist
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch.
About the Position
The Senior Creative Strategist will support the fast growing Australian ad sales team. They will be responsible for leading the ideation process when partnering with brands to deliver custom solutions on the Twitch platform.
They will play an integral role in maximum revenue recognition and renewed business. The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
The role requires a candidate who is a creative thinker; someone who can conceive, develop and pitch creative ideas.
- Lead the concept generation process across internal teams making sure sound strategic thinking has been exercised and executed
- Ensure Twitch ideation is market leading. Produce innovative award worthy work for every client
- Ensure conceptualization and delivery is in line with defined investment and budgetary considerations
- Be part of the team that presents big creative concepts to external and internal stakeholders
- Partner with internal teams including Sales, Research, Client Success, Production and PAM’s to deliver exceptional quality custom solutions from RFP to post campaign
- 5+ years within a publisher/platform studio function
- A good understanding of the media landscape and digital technologies
- Excellent relationship building skills internally and externally with clients and media agencies
- Must be able to communicate ideas clearly, professionally, and persuasively at an individual and group level
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to apply critical and strategic thinking
- Ability to quickly understand new technology concepts
- Expertise with Word, Excel, and PPT
- Willingness to travel on occasion for client meetings, trade shows and/or conferences
- Be a skilled, creative, confident presenter
- Passion for video gaming & twitch
- Corporate Health Insurance & Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount