Senior Creative Program Manager
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Senior Creative Program Manager (CPM) will work with senior partners and creative leadership to manage communication on timelines, budgets, and the creative processes. You will inform and support 'how' creative campaigns and assets are developed. You are part 'account manager' and will focus on relationship management and help finesse the creative brief to translate strategic needs (GTM) to creative opportunities. You are part 'project manager', responsible for managing creative work for the particular channels within a campaign, branding, or asset. You build better relationships, transparency and accountability. You will report to our Director, Head of Creative Operations.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Irvine, CA, Seattle, WA, or New York, NY.
- Build and maintain strong partnership and trust with Senior Marketing Campaign Managers to understand and plan for creative support , goals, priorities and success metrics.
- Communicate with Senior Marketing Campaign Managers, Creative Resource Managers, Creative Strategists, Creative Leads and Creative Producers so that all parties have visibility on the status, understand dependencies and blockers, and have clear actionable next steps for each of your projects.
- Develop clear and focused Creative Briefs, working with Senior Marketing Campaign Managers, Creative Strategists and Creative Leads to unlock more impactful and meaningful campaigns and actions.
- Develop and present project plans that outline the creative approach, stakeholder definition, timeline with key milestones, resource plan and budget allocation.
- Manage project organization to ensure project requirements, deliverables and handoff dates are clearly communicated, aligned on with stakeholders and executed upon.
- Be the overseer of the creative process, ensuring stakeholders understand SLAs, briefing needs, scope change impacts, etc..
- Identify and remove blockers that prevent the team from accomplishing project goals.
- Monitor projects to anticipate risks and scope creep and proactively identify and communicate mitigation plans to creative leads and stakeholders.
- Help maintain consistent brand voice, expression, and visual styles in all deliverables.
- Look for and act upon opportunities to build brand love, drive growth, deepen engagement and inspire communities to create together.
- 10+ years of client facing experience (as an account manager, program manager, or similar role) producing campaigns, design and content at an agency or in-house brand creative team.
- Organization and people experience in setting priorities, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and negotiation.
- Knowledge of creative engagement processes (ie, working with creative briefs, setting realistic turnaround times for creative projects).
- Experience writing clear, insightful creative briefs and building project plans.
- Experience in account management and scope change management.
- Sound business judgment; strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Experience producing creative work with a high-quality, design aesthetic.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.