Senior Creative Producer
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Twitch are looking for a Senior Creative Producer to join its award winning commercial studio unit based In London. The role will lead a team of producers in the production of multi territory advertising campaigns for commercial partners on Twitch.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the internal studio function including managing a team of creative producers
- Produce high-quality creative advertising campaigns spanning live broadcast, video, digital display and events.
- Be an integral part of ideation, creative strategy and visualisation of campaign proposals
- Creatively direct the execution and production of live campaigns, working alongside our in-house creative team, wider sales team and external production vendors to create ground-breaking, entertaining content for some of the world’s best brands
- Consult commercial partners on gaming and Twitch culture, live streaming best practice and community engagement tools
- Identify and introduce creative and technological trends and techniques and combine with passion, expertise and imagination to drive innovation and push creative output to the next level.
- Deliver a consistent high quality of work at an individual level and ensure the same standards are upheld throughout the team.
- 8+ years experience working in creative teams.
- 5+ years experience running a creative studio function
- Extensive, varied portfolio that showcases:
- Award winning campaign concepts and delivery
- Multi-disciplinary campaign experience across varied media and technologies
- Multi-sector campaign experience including gaming, FMCG, Entertainment, QSR
- Multi-market campaigns that have been executed in a number of regions
- Examples of creative direction, working with a team of creatives
- Practical experience building production packages elements
- A great eye for composition and an understanding of good creative practices
- Meticulous approach to visuals
- Ability to work within and lead a collaborative team of creatives and uphold processes to increase productivity.
- Practical experience and understanding of producing creative campaigns for brands across multiple markets, cultures and languages
- Experience working to project timelines with strict deadlines and dealing with last-minute changes.
- Working knowledge of the Twitch platform, games industry and broadcast technologies.
- A passion for design, digital media and live broadcasting.
- An understanding and appreciation of modern design trends. Particularly within digital / video.
- Highly Competent in a range of software (Particularly Adobe Creative Suite) and happy to get your hands dirty with artwork when required.
- Self-driven and able to work with autonomy while inspiring the same initiative within the creative team.
- Creative agency experience
- Live streaming / broadcasting experience
- Local market creative contacts in Twitch's global markets
- Passion for Gaming
- Passion for Esports
- Knowledge of and experience working with Twitch broadcasters.
- Client-facing experience in pitch or production meetings.
- HTML/CSS Experience.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages