Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Join our growing recruiting team! As a recruiting coordinator at Twitch, you will manage all aspects of coordination/logistics including; candidate pipeline status, ensuring positive candidate experience throughout the interview process, scheduling, and more! Join a team that is passionate about growing and building out Twitch with awesome people. This is an opportunity to have a big impact in a rapidly scaling team and company.
This position can also be Remote.
- Manage over Executive scheduling and be a partner to the Executive search team
- Be the main point of contact for scheduling special requests
- Train all new members of the Recruiting Coordinator team
- Support Recruiting Coordination Manager with maintaining the team’s standardization of processes and procedures
- Handle confidential and/or sensitive information with a high degree of integrity and discretion
- Progressively take on escalations from internal and external teams and resolve with the utmost professionalism
- 1-3 years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or 2+ years of experience in a prior administrative or coordinator position
- Experience with Google Apps and applicant tracking systems such as Greenhouse
- Experience scheduling across different time zones
- Experience onboarding and training new hires
- The ability to handle multiple and diverse objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service-oriented approach to build and maintain partnerships
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience scheduling in the EMEA and APAC regions
- A change embracing mentality and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- Superior organization and like building efficient processes for other people to use
- The ability to work independently and organize time efficiently
- Experience working in a startup or fast paced environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness
Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.