(Closed) Promotion Manager, Korea
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Promotion Manager develops the strategy with Twitch Korea's promotion team, with the goal of distributing all strategic activities undertaken by Twitch to the outside world, expanding the number of unique users and brand awareness.
The mission of this position is to convey twitch-related information externally. Twitch Targets the mass community other than the existing community and aims to increase the awareness of Twitch's products, content, and partners.
- Build a strategy for expanding the community of twitch with Korea's Promotion Team.
- Discover several external promotional channels.
- Plan and operate different programs for twitch awareness.
- PR source handling
- Promote product
- Collaborate with team.
- Multiple media channel insights
- Sensational and fast trend adoption
- Fluent in Korean and English
- You find and challenge interesting topics and ideas
- Experience with marketing projects for the mass community
- Passion for experimentation and analysis to define strategy
- Continuous collection of valuable information related to Twitch streaming and content industries
- Experience setting up a marketing strategy
- Experience planning and operation of digital marketing
- Experience working with vendors
- Experience working within a diverse team and balancing the needs of multiple partners
- Well understanding of community programs best practices.
- Experience with graphic/video creative
- Experience in broadcasting in twitch
- Passion for the Twitch community and it’s array of content, including knowledge of Twitch’s major verticals: esports, variety casters, charity, speed running, etc
- Medical Insurance
- Health Checkups
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Language Study Support
- Commuter Benefits
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Free Snacks & Beverages