(Closed) Production Lead, EMEA
Twitch are looking for a Senior Creative Producer to join its award winning commercial studio unit based In London. The role will lead a team of producers in the production of multi territory advertising campaigns for commercial partners on Twitch.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the internal studio function including managing a team of creative producers
- Produce high-quality creative advertising campaigns spanning live broadcast, video, digital display and events.
- Be an integral part of ideation, creative strategy and visualisation of campaign proposals
- Creatively direct the execution and production of live campaigns, working alongside our in-house creative team, wider sales team and external production vendors to create ground-breaking, entertaining content for some of the world’s best brands
- Consult commercial partners on gaming and Twitch culture, live streaming best practice and community engagement tools
- Identify and introduce creative and technological trends and techniques and combine with passion, expertise and imagination to drive innovation and push creative output to the next level.
- Deliver a consistent high quality of work at an individual level and ensure the same standards are upheld throughout the team.
- 8+ years experience working in creative teams.
- 5+ years experience running a creative studio function
- Extensive, varied portfolio that showcases:
- Award winning campaign concepts and delivery
- Multi-disciplinary campaign experience across varied media and technologies
- Multi-sector campaign experience including gaming, FMCG, Entertainment, QSR
- Multi-market campaigns that have been executed in a number of regions
- Examples of creative direction, working with a team of creatives
- Practical experience building production packages elements
- A great eye for composition and an understanding of good creative practices
- Meticulous approach to visuals
- Ability to work within and lead a collaborative team of creatives and uphold processes to increase productivity.
- Practical experience and understanding of producing creative campaigns for brands across multiple markets, cultures and languages
- Experience working to project timelines with strict deadlines and dealing with last-minute changes.
- Working knowledge of the Twitch platform, games industry and broadcast technologies.
- A passion for design, digital media and live broadcasting.
- An understanding and appreciation of modern design trends. Particularly within digital / video.
- Highly Competent in a range of software (Particularly Adobe Creative Suite) and happy to get your hands dirty with artwork when required.
- Self-driven and able to work with autonomy while inspiring the same initiative within the creative team.
- Creative agency experience
- Live streaming / broadcasting experience
- Local market creative contacts in Twitch's global markets
- Passion for Gaming
- Passion for Esports
- Knowledge of and experience working with Twitch broadcasters.
- Client-facing experience in pitch or production meetings.
- HTML/CSS Experience.