Product Manager - Builder Platform
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
The Builder Platform team empowers developers at Twitch to create wonderful products used by our creators and viewers. Builder Platform provides the fundamental source code repository and build systems, solutions to complicated infrastructure and access, and highly available global delivery systems.
As a Product Manager, you will report to the Senior Product Manager within Builder Platform and will grow several Builder Platform products from the ground up. You will build products that help teams at Twitch achieve their goals. You will understand the needs of customers and communicate with engineering teams to improve existing products. You will improve the lives of over 1,000 developers building products for millions of customers.
You can work in Irvine, CA; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; and Salt Lake City, UT.
- Manage product strategy for products supporting infrastructure as code (IaC) development at Twitch.
- Develop an understanding of how tools can promote IaC operational excellence.
- Determine appropriate, measurable goals and metrics for your products to measure success.
- Communicate customer-focused trade-off decisions while managing multiple stakeholders and perspectives
- 3+ years of work experience leading products from discovery to harvest phase.
- Use continuous discovery methods to solicit input and feedback from technical customers.
- Experience managing multiple products within a single portfolio.
- Led teams to meet defined project goals through diving into the details, and collaborating with engineers to find creative solutions.
- You have managed internal-facing products used by engineering teams.
- You have experience supporting infrastructure as code.
- Excellent with data.
- Familiarity with memes.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The base pay range for this position in New York City is $ 150,480 - $ 183,920 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.