Product Manager - Builder Platform
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Builder Platform team empowers developers at Twitch to create wonderful products used by our creators and viewers. Builder Platform provides the fundamental source code repository and build systems, solutions to complicated infrastructure and access, and highly available global delivery systems.
As a Product Manager, you will report to the Senior Product Manager within Builder Platform and will grow several Builder Platform products from the ground up. You will build products that help teams at Twitch achieve their goals. You will understand the needs of customers and communicate with engineering teams to improve existing products. You will improve the lives of over 1,000 developers building products for millions of customers. Our team is primarily remote and we're open to you working from Seattle, Irvine or Austin!
- Own product strategy and roadmap for new and existing Builder Platform products on Twitch
- Describe the strategic importance of your vision for these products inside and outside of the Builder Platform organization
- Develop a deep understanding of how tools can enable developers
- Determine appropriate, measurable goals and metrics for your products to measure success
- Work directly with engineers to build powerful products - lead product development from roadmap development to building, testing, and launching products
- Make customer-focused trade-off decisions while managing multiple stakeholders and perspectives
- 3+ years of work experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex products through ideating, discovery, product planning, go-to-market, measuring results, and long term iteration
- Demonstrate the ability to be a self-starter and actively solicit input and feedback from both customers and groups of engineers
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team of highly-technical engineering teams using agile methodologies to deliver products and ongoing iterative features
- Experience owning multiple products which support highly technical customers and use cases
- Ability to drive measurable changes in KPIs by creating products that delight users, diving into the details, finding creative solutions and taking responsibility for your projects
- Ability to demonstrate the expected business impact of your product ideas with empirical or anecdotal data
- Shipped products in circumstances with substantial ambiguity by driving to clarity
- Excellent with data - experienced with taking complex data and creating simple to understand insights for individuals with less familiarity with data
- Familiarity with memes
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.